Looking for Love❤❤
Domestic Short Hair Cat😸
Everybody meet Tiggy the little Tiger!🐅
We have SO loved fostering this little pocket rocket of love 🌟
Her hobbies include:
- Smooching💕as much as she can
- Playing paw soccer⚽ with her toys
- Batting her eyelids😻
- Melting hearts with her ‘smiling’ eyes😸
- Getting jealous of other cats getting more attention😼
- Head bopping😺
- Showing off her spotty tummy🐈
- Practising making her meow more ladylike😽
I am moving to Cairns in a couple of weeks and would love to see this little stripy/spotty fluff pot🐱 find her forever home soon💗
Not available for interstate adoption
We talk with people who contact about an animal to see what their needs and situation are.
Our emphasis is on getting the right animal for the people and the right people for the animal. If everyone’s needs are met things usually work out well.
If the situation sounds good we arrange a meeting. If all goes well we let people try the animal out for a couple of weeks to ensure that everyone is happy.
We keep records of all adopters, follow up to ensure all is well and undertake to take back any animal if circumstances change.